Thanksgiving break is here and the kids are out of school. I know you are wondering, “What am I going to do with them?” Here are a few inexpensive and free activities:
1. Go Skating-Sign up for the Sparkles Free Skating on Mon & Wed skate for Free http://kidsskatefree.com/
2. Atlantic Station-Shopping, eating, Santa, and Ice Skating! Oh my! Fun for the whole family.
3. Movies- There are few family friendly movies including Disney’s Frozen, Black Nativity, and Free Birds
4. The Lighting of the Macy’s Christmas Tree- Experience this Atlanta Tradition: singing, fireworks, and the star of it all, the Macy’s Tree Lighting. While you are there, take a ride on the Pink Pig!
5. Library-Many libraries are having activities this week and it’s at my favorite price, FREE99!
***Note check out Groupon, Amazon Local, Half Off Depot, and Goldstar for discounts on many activities***