It’s the holiday season and I know you were wondering what is on Miko Knows’ Holiday Must See list. I’m excited about the fun to be had in this season. From ice skating to Global Winter Wonderland and everything in between, it’s going to be the most magical time of the year. I know you are asking yourself, “Where do I go for all the holiday fun?” Well you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s Miko Knows 7 Holidays Must Do’s.
1. Centennial Park- Skyview, Ice Skating, and Lights in the Park. This one of this best places in the city to get into the holiday spirit.
2. Atlantic Station-If you are looking for something for the whole family, this is your place. Shopping, dining, fun, and festivities for all. *** Lighting of Atlantic Station. http://www.atlanticstation.com/event
3. Piedmont Park- Horse drawn carriage rides through Piedmont Park. This year they have added a carousel ride. One of my favorite places to ice skate is at Park Tavern. Discounts are available http://www.groupon.com/deals/park-tavern-148 and http://www.groupon.com/deals/piedmont-park-conservancy-3
4. Macy’s Pink Pig- This is a Miko Knows family tradition. My mom use to take me and I relish in taking my kids every year. It’s not the roller coaster that I rode as a kid but it’s all about the memories for the kids.
5. Global Winter Wonderland-This is the first year here in Atlanta and I’m kinda excited to see how other countries celebrate Christmas around the world. ***Discounts Available*** http://www.goldstar.com/e/76603
6. Botanical Garden-Garden Nights in Holiday Lights- If you love the Botanical Garden, this is a must see. Bring friends and family to see the garden twinkling in lights.
7. Spend time with family-This is the key to what the holidays is all about. Eat until it hurts, laugh like you haven’t all year and love, because we never know if this will be our last holiday together.